- Worship is the most important thing we do. It is the foundation on which everything else we do rests. We value worship that is engaging, relevant to real life, and centered upon God.
- We love and care for one another, but reaching out to invite, welcome, and incorporate new persons into the church is equally important to us.
- Children and youth are a vital part of the church, and we place high priority on our ministries for them.
- We believe that life is better lived when we are connected to others, and our small groups provide the best opportunities for study, care, community, and service.
- We have become a large church because God has blessed us with dramatic growth, but we love it when new persons tell us we feel like a small church.
- While we take our ministries to serve God and our neighbors very seriously, we do not take ourselves so seriously; so we are playful and have lots of fun as a church.